What if it was possible to diet without ever starving yourself or ever feeling hungry? What if through this diet, you could actually lose more weight than through normal weight loss methods? Well it just so happens that through a high satiety diet you very well can!
A high satiety diet (HS Diet) can help you lose a lot weight in little time without making you ever starve or feel hungry. These diets consist of what’s known as “High satiety foods” which are foods which make you feel fuller for longer, but have less calories.
Satiety is basically a level of satisfaction you get from eating a certain type of food. Every food in this world has a satiety number. Some are more, some are less. The foods which have the higher satiety number are the ones you’ll need to go for. But how do you rank these numbers? Well you can use an index.
Take for example, a high satiety index which was founded by Susanna Holt, PhD in which she compared various foods, all of which contained 240 calories each but a different satiety level. She used a scale of 1-100, with 100 being a slice of white bread.
Oatmeal had a satiety level of 209, a doughnut was ranked 68.
Boiled potatoes had the satiety level of 323, which french fries had 116.
So what exactly do those numbers mean? Well it means that oatmeal would make you feel more than 3 times fuller than a doughnut and boiled potatoes would make you feel nearly 3 times fuller than french fries.
Now what does this mean to a dieter? It means if you eat high satiety foods, you’ll eat less overall because you’ll feel fuller after each meal, eat less often and thus consume less calories which will ultimately lead to weight loss without having to starve yourself.
How To Do A High Satiety Diet (HS Diet):
You will need:
- A list of high satiety foods. Check out this list for ideas.
- You can eat any foods you like on that list in any order.
- You will need to eat these foods 3-5 times a day, preferably 2-3 hours apart. Try this: Meal #1: Breakfast. Meal #2: Snack Meal #3: Dinner Meal #4: Snack. Mean #5: Supper. Try to make sure you eat more during the main meals and consume less calories when having snacks. In other words spread out your calorie intake according to each meal.
- Your total daily intake should not exceed 1,800 calories: Granted this number feels low to some, but not if the foods that make it up are high satiety foods. You may even find this number may be too much in some cases!
- Ideally you should stop eating when you almost feel full.
- Avoid drinking sodas and alcohol. You should also aim to drink 8 glasses of water a day.
- Do this for at least 7 days and see how you feel. I strongly recommend starting off your day with a bowl of oatmeal. I personally find this keeps me full for at least 4 hours and I love eating!
Post your weight loss results below!
Want To Lose 15 pounds in 10 Days? Then Try A “Super” High Satiety Diet.
This version of the high satiety diet combines 2 elements:
1. An HS diet which you already know can help you lose weight without going hungry.
2. Calorie shifting, a dieting technique in which you eat up to 6 times a day and mix up your caloric intakes on a daily basis. This method of eating makes your body increase metabolism/fat burning and keeps it high 24-7. With calorie shifting, you have the option to eat more freely as well as consume things like alcohol, sodas & coffee.
These 2 elements when combined create the super high satiety diet that really helps you drop pounds faster than any other diet available. As it was mentioned earlier through this method you can lose 15 pounds in 10 days. Is it dangerous? No, because you are consuming more than enough foods to feel energy and satiety!
Can you do it for more than 10 days? What if you have more than 15 pounds to lose? That’s where the beauty of this diet comes into play. You can do it for as long as you want until you reach your target weight.
You can try this diet on your own, but it’s highly recommended to use a certified program to get it right the first time and ensure maximum results. There is a diet program which specializes in this very method of consuming high satiety foods and utilizing the calorie shifting element of dieting. It is called: Fat Loss 4 Idiots.
This program offers 2 ways to do calorie shifting: The standard way (none high satiety) in which you can drop 9 pounds in 11 days, or the super high satiety version (which it calls Beyond Calories) Here you get a list of about 200+ foods, all high satiety.
These foods are spread across 4 charts. Then you get 10 charts (each representing a day). On each chart it tells you how many foods to each from each group. It’s actually very easy to follow. See an example here for proof.
Although this version of the high satiety diet is optional, it’ll get you results MUCH quicker than the regular way or for that matter any other diet available today. It’s excellent for anyone who needs to lose weight quickly and keep it off! Results from this diet do last long term! Learn more…